GBAC Certified Instructors
Certified Bio-Forensic Restoration Specialists
About the instructor
GBAC Training Instructors are either Certified Forensic Operators or Certified Bio-Forensic Restoration Specialists.
Learn from the best!
Please Join Us February 5-8, 2019 | Dallas, Texas
The Certified Forensic Operator® Training program is the 3.5 day hands on training program. It is the first step to becoming a GBAC Certified Forensic Operator®.
Course fee: $2000
Sign up before December 15, 2018 to receive a 10% discount on the course registration fee.
Use code: gbac10
Questions can be sent to: email@example.com
- Introduction to Certified Forensic Operator® Training – Step 1 to becoming a Certified Forensic Operator®.
- The Scene
- GBAC Bio-Forensic Tiers©
- Fundamentals of Biosafety
- Fundamentals of Bloodborne Pathogens (fulfills annual BBP training)
- Site Assessment/Risk Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- PPE Donning and Doffing.
- Fundamentals of Cleaning.
- Decontamination Strategies.
- Validation – When is Clean Clean?
- Equipment – ATP testers, Electrostatic Sprayers and more....
- Waste Management.
- Importance of Communications.
- Technical Resources.
- The GBAC Network.
- LOTS of hands on experiences.
- Field Competency Testing
Once registered you will be receiving information regarding the location of the training and hotel options. We look forward to meeting you in Dallas!
The GBAC Training Team